A Unique Muay Thai Gym in Bangkok
Here at Master Toddy's Gym you will love our training system! Master Toddy's instructors are experts at teaching proper technique, finding your weak points and improving them, preparing you for winning matches, and making you stronger.
Master Toddy's Bangkok Gym is certified by the Ministry of Education of the Thailand Government and the Muay Thai International Association.
Whether you are an experienced fighter or completely new to Muay Thai, at Master Toddy's Muay Thai Academy you will rise to the next level and realize your full potential!
At Master Toddy's we do not believe in hitting bags aimlessly until you're tired. Every strike has its purpose, and every drill is part of a structured lesson plan that has been specially tailored for you.
The above time schedule is for group sessions. Private 1-on-1 sessions with our expert instructors are available throughout the day, starting at 6:00 AM!
If you haven't trained with us before, we highly recommend that you start off with a 1-on-1 introductory lesson with one of our expert instructors.
Why Master Toddy is the preferred Muay Thai Gym in Bangkok:
- One Year Educational Muay Thai Visas available.
- Accredited through the Thailand Ministry of Education
- Instructors and training system are legendary
- Great Grand Master Toddy oversees nearly every class, providing extremely useful critiques to all students
- We train beginners, world class fighters, and all levels in between
- High standard facilities
- Academy is easily accessible from anywhere in Bangkok
- Work personally with all of the promoters in Thailand
- Live, eat, breath, and train in the same town as all of the Muay Thai Champions
- Chance to become a star
- Meet Champions and legends!
- Specialized Training, certificates issued:
- Knockout Punch Course
- Leg Kick Course
- Roundhouse Kick Course
- Front Kick Course
- Knee Course
- Sparring Course
- Wholesale and Custom gear available.
- Beach, Park, Pool TRAINING!
Jason David Frank ("Tommy - Green/White Ranger" & professional fighter) on training at Master Toddy's Muay Thai Gym in Bangkok:
- Check out Under the Ropes, the amazing blog of Emma Thomas, one of Master Toddy's fighters that lives and trains at the gym.
- Our Blog and News page has fighter interviews, blogs, news, events and more!
Chris "Tha Black Diamond" Forster on training at Master Toddy's Muay Thai Gym in Bangkok:
- "How to train Muay Thai in Bangkok, Thailand" - @ shamelesstraveler.com
- Interview with Master Toddy @ examiner.com
- Master Toddy's YouTube channel
- Testimonial from a UK certified Master Toddy instructor
Morning Training Session 7:30-9:30 AM
The group training in the gym begins – A different program every session with shadow boxing, pad & bag work, sparring & grappling tailored to your individual needs. Some of the fighters like to finish morning training with a swim at the local pool or water park, or go for a run.
Afternoon Training Session 4:00-6:00 PM
Afternoon training starts with skipping or light jogging around the gym followed by shadow boxing, then 3 minute rounds of technique on the pads + bags or sparring focusing on a specific technique for the lesson. We finish afternoon training with some core strength exercises (sit ups etc.) and an optional group run.
Evening Training Session 6:30-7:30 PM
Shorter evening training sessions are available. Training starts by shadow boxing, then 3 minute rounds of technique on the pads + bags or sparring focusing on a specific technique for the lesson.
Eat, breathe and sleep Muay Thai at our Bangkok Gym!
Swipe image to see more photos
Several types of rooms are available at the gym.
Deluxe, Double, Single, and Thai style rooms available
A/C in all rooms
Kettle for coffee and tea
Cable TV with over 100 channel
Locked drawers for personal belongings & more
Whichever room you choose, you’ll be on site, only a few steps away from the ring.