Accredited by the Thailand Ministry of Education and Internationally Renowned.
THE MTIA RULES FOR PROMOTION
For the MTIA Instructors to grade his/her students, please read through the information below.
All MTIA Instructors can start grading his/her students once the criteria below are met.
Approximate Hours before the students are eligible for the Promotion Exams
1. Yellow 50+ hours
2. Green 50+ hours
3. Blue 60+ hours
4. Blue with 1 stripe 60+ hours
5. Brown 80+ hours
6. Brown with 1 stripe 80+ hours
7. Red 80+ hours
8. Red with 1 stripe 90+ hours
9. Black with Gold Stripe 100+ hours
10. Gold 120+ hours
Note: For those who have been qualified as Black prajiet, they are automatically eligible to take the Kru Certification Course without having to take the Trainer Certification Course first.
Note: Please remember that Trainer Certificate holders, Kru Certificate holders and Ajarn/Master Certificate holders CANNOT qualify instructors. The Instructor Certification Courses are held at the Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy HQ Thailand and are qualified by Great Grand Master Toddy himself only!
Grading Sets and Grading Fees are applied for all levels of students.
MTIA GRADING GUIDELINES: STEP-BY-STEP
1. Once you have schedule the exam date, please inform us of your exam date and approximate amount of the students to participate via email to us at email@example.com This is so that we can make sure to prepare the Grading Sets for your school.
2. After you have promoted your students, please don’t forget to take the group picture of the class after the ceremony. Preferably all instructors and students are wearing the school uniform with belts and prajeats and big big smiles!
3. Finally, please download the Grading Report Form provided below, complete the form, typed out or with legible hand and email back to us. We will record the list of names of the students and the ranks they have been promoted under your school to submit to the Thai Government and issue the Congratulations on behalf of the Thai Government, MTIA and Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy.
THE INSTRUCTOR RE-CERTIFICATION
The instructors must re-certify within the first year after he or she has graduated from the Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy.
THE MTIA CERTIFICATES
All certificates must be purchased with the Grading Set directly from the Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy HQ Bangkok, Thailand only.
The Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Certificates are only signed by Great Grand Master Toddy.
Great Grand Master Toddy has NEVER allowed anyone to sign the certificates in his stead. All authentic certificates are signed in Bangkok by Great Grand Master Toddy personally. Any certificate printed outside of Bangkok, and or signed outside of Bangkok maybe construed as fakes, holding no ranking or credential with MTIA and or the Thai Government.
The Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy and the Thai Government ONLY sanction the certificates that are authentic.
Furthermore the certificates provided to MTIA students are unique. They hold the MTIA stamped seal, contain original signatures by Mater Toddy, and are numbered and catalogued in our MTIA record books. If the certificate does not bear a watermark, a proper stamp, authentic signatures, or a corresponding MTIA certificate number that matches MTIA record books then the certificate is most assuredly un-authentic.
3 WAYS TO VERIFY M.T.I.A. Certificate Authenticity
1) To verify its authenticity one may simply turn the certificate over to see if the stamp has the proper indentations. If the certificate does not bear a proper stamp then it maybe un-authentic.
2) The signatures are never stamped; Great Grand Master Toddy takes the time to personally sign each certificate.
3) MTIA certificates are catalogued with a unique number and recorded.
If you wish to find out whether your certificate is legit, please scan the certificate and make sure the certificate number is clearly visible and email for confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
MTIA Prajied Awards
Now you can give your students the recognition they deserve. Motivate the students, keep the members happy.
A full set of 12 Prajied awards is available for only $36, or you can order them individually for only $5! (shipping not included) The best option is to order the Prajied awards when you do your next grading.
For more information about MTIA and its activities please visit