Why Train Muay Thai with Master Toddy?
Authentic Muay Thai Instruction for All Skill Levels
- Whether you are in Bangkok on a short holiday, living and working here, or perhaps you are a professional fighter wanting to move up to the next level... We have you covered for the best possible Muay Thai training experience.
- Join one of our group classes (held daily) or book a private class at your own convenience.
Study With Us!
- We have helped hundreds of our students stay in Thailand with an Education Visa, provided by the Thailand Ministry of Education (which we are proudly certified).
- Qualification for the visa is simple: train at least 3 times per week. You can book 2 private classes at your convenience, or maybe attend 2 group classes!
Friendly and Encouraging Trainers with Decades of Fighting Experience
- Learn authentic Muay Thai with our experienced, friendly and English speaking instructors.
- Each class has at least 3-4 instructors participating to ensure that each individual student gets the attention they require to develop.
When you stay with us, you can now choose a package that is right for you! Our Rooms: Our newly renovated and spacious rooms make the perfect combination with your training package, so you can relax, stay focused and feel refreshed after a hard day’s training. All of our rooms are private with ensuite…Read More →
Course Packages Instructor Course: This is a five-day intensive course, designed to optimise your learning and training experience. Master Toddy has over fifty years’ experience himself and has the very best instructors who have had over 300 fights each, the step by step system is the best way to take your Muay Thai journey to…Read More →
Sawasdee pe mai, From all of us at Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy, we would like to thank all those that have come to train with us in 2016 and wish you a healthy and happy new year for 2017. As part of our ever-evolving plan to offer you the best possible training experience, we…Read More →
When you talk about Muay Thai, you talk about fighting no matter what. Even other Martial Arts like Boxing, Karate and Taekwondo and so on, nothing beats Muay Thai in competition. Muay Thai is happening every day in Thailand. It is everywhere. Every temple fairground to organised fights right through to different cultural celebrations, it’s…Read More →
Recently, Canadian Muay Thai fighter, Kevin Acheson, came to train with us for a month in preparation for one of the biggest fights that has had to date. He has previously won the WAKO North America championship and is currently the WKF -67kg National champion. We sat down with him to talk about the fight,…Read More →
The Journey to Bangkok Continues… Maha But temple was Master Toddy’s playground; he would often go to the temple in the hope that he’d be picked to fight. The temple itself has a great uniqueness, much like how Muay Thai Bangkok was described in part 1. The story goes that the Mae Nak Shrine was built…Read More →